EMS stands for Electric Muscle Stimulation, it’s NEXFIT’s
It’s a full body workout with a suit and a personal training, your muscles contract through electric impulses in normal state, EMS Training additionally intensifies it and as a result users are able to gently and effectively train both specific muscle groups as well as their whole body.
In an initial session,
- We discuss your personal fitness goals.
- Familiarize you with the impulse and stimulus.
- Give you a trial session of the EMS workout:
- This begins with a brief introduction, providing you with the appropriate EMS gear, followed by a 20 minute personalized training session.
- You will be guided through your workout by your EMS personal trainer.
We recommend doing 1 to max. 2 sessions per week due to the high-intensity nature of the training. Allow for 2 days of rest between each EMS session.
Our clients usually report visible results within 4 sessions. It can take a little longer or shorter, depending on your body weight, level of fitness, lifestyle, diet... etc
EMS is perfect as an add on to your workout routine or by itself and most people
can use it. However, if you have some of the following conditions EMS may not be
allowed or can be allowed only with a clearance of your doctor:
1 - Pregnant
2 - Medical implants
3 - Epilepsy
4 - Circulatory disorders
5 - Bleeding disorders
6 - Particular diseases
7 - Severe neurological disorders
8 - Acute bacterial or viral infections
9 - Diabetes
10 - High blood pressure
11 - High cholesterol
12 - Respiratory ailments
13 - Cancer
YES, it sure does. All the major muscles will be trained during the EMS workout.
You will get: muscle growth, reduction of body fat, boosting of the metabolism, improvement of your overall fitness and tightening of the connective tissue. All of the benefits result in a better and tighter skin as well as the reduction of cellulite.
The EMS personal fitness training sessions at NEXFIT last for 20 minutes.
EMS Training is an effective way to improve your fitness level, both aerobically
and anaerobically, body posture, overall well-being and losing weight in way
less time than traditional workouts. Only 1 to 2 sessions per week are enough to
EMS can be beneficial for a wide demographic, as it is a low impact activity therefore placing less stress on the joints, and allows customization to target specific muscle groups. It is important to note EMS can also be used for rehabilitation after injury.
· Recovery: increase blood flow
· Training: burningstubbornfats,power,endurance, strength, hypertrophy
· Rehabilitation: promote recovery with customizable intensity
· Appearance: losing weight, muscle toning and improved body posture
Building 180, Road 41, Al Shabab Avenue, Juffair
Road No. 3307, East Riffa, Bahrain
Building 2758, Road، 4650 Shaikh Khalifa Bin Salman Hwy, Jidhafs