TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. If you are unaware of your current health condition
or have any pre-existing medical conditions, then please seek advice from your
doctor or physician before you do the EMS training.
2. You hereby declare that you are participating
voluntarily in a NEXFIT EMS training session/program.
3. You consent to undergo a NEXFIT EMS training
session/program with a NEXFIT instructor.
4. You are aware that you can stop a session at your discretion, at any time.
5.You declare that you have no medical problems that
prevent yourself from undergoing NEXFIT EMS training and that you are currently
taking no medication that influences your physical fitness or could present a
danger in connection with NEXFIT EMS training.
6. You also provide your approval for filming you for
the purpose commercial distribution online (i.e. social channels, website,
7. You are participating in NEXFIT EMS training at
your own responsibility and risk.
8. You shall not make any claims to NEXFIT at any time
for the NEXFIT EMS training sessions or for any damages to your health or
property or any other issues.
9. A client cannot have more than 2 sessions per week
due to high intensity of the workout
10. If you have or suffer from any of the below,
please consult your doctor to obtain medical approval before starting with
NEXFIT EMS training:
Severe circulatory disorder & arterial circulatory disorder
Abdominal wall- or inguinal hernia
Arteriosclerosis in advanced stadium
Severe neurological illnesses (epilepsy, multiple sclerosis)
Fever, acute bacterial or viral infections
Bleedings (hemorrhages) & heavy bleeding tendency (hemophilia)